Branding is the process of defining and building a brand through the planned management of all the graphic, communicational and positioning processes carried out. Several essential elements can be differentiated in branding:
- Graphic branding
- Corporate Identity
- Corporate philosophy applied to the brand and its identity
- Brandbook/Brand and Identity Manual
Mostly, editorial design encompasses publications that will be printed, although this also includes publications that were originally exclusively printed and now have their versions in digital formats.
- Design and layout of magazines and newspapers
- Celebration and event posts
- Catalogues and sample books
- Internal publications (Corporate magazines)
Graphic design is not limited to digital and printed formats; there are a lot of identity applications that can be used to present and expand a brand and its philosophy on different media , both traditional and avant-garde.
- Fashion design
- Printed advertising publications
- Premises and buildings signage
- Advertising and informative adaptations
- Corporate material and stationery design (briefcases, folders, office supplies…)
- Information design, or infographics (Creative and technical)
A brand is a powerful emblem that brings together the values and characteristics of what it represents. If that brand acquires value in its own right by gaining the ability to appear, disappear, move and transform into an animation, it will become even more powerful.
- Ident as opening/ending for corporate videos
- Branded animated intro to content channels
- Animated watermark
Sign animation gives any audiovisual publication dynamism, freshness and professionalism. Given the varied needs of each audiovisual project, motion graphic is a completely adaptable discipline that offers very eye-catching results.
- Animated auxiliary signage
- Creating openings and endings
- Animated titles and subtitles
- Transitions and bumpers for video editing
- Bumpers (banners and animated digital advertising)
- Animated digital signage
Presenting extensive information, either to the public, to a client or internally, can be a tedious act and it is difficult to keep the attention of the viewer. Not only can the design of the information, presented graphically, solve this problem, but it also gives an advantage which isn´t presented in its non-animated form.
- Animated computer graphics
- Animated corporate presentations
- Itemized presentation of products, services or processes
- Statistics and graphs animation
- Animated studies and analysis
The corporate image is not reduced to the representative graphics of values and activities; the photographic image is the most faithful static graphic record of a company or activity. In addition, presenting professional photographs of a product or service is vital to give an image as realistic as possible to customers and the world.
- Photography of spaces
- Machinery and process photography
- Staff Photography
- Photography of products and services
- Photographic coverage of events
Advertising spots, documentaries, records of business or social events, are elements of enormous strategic, social and promotional value. Audiovisual projects – of corporate, advertising or institutional nature – are the most attractive to the majority of the public and represent a differentiation from the competitors.
- Corporate Video
- Institutional video
- Presentation of events
- Advertising video
- Educational videos
In the current era, if a business does not have a website, it does not exist. The social invisibility of a company on the internet is one of the main problems that cause projects and companies to close or come dangerously close to closure. Creating a website adapted and optimized to the activity of the project, starts, in most cases, the way to achieve the turnover objectives and its success.
- Landing Page
- Custom web design
- Online shop setting
- Web Consulting
- Web site analysis
- SEO Positioning
- Responsive Web
- Assistance on the use and functions of the web
- Management in the creation of hosting, domains and corporate emails.
Las redes sociales son aliado indispensable de cualquier actividad empresarial y complemento perfecto para las páginas webs, donde puede desarrollarse, en detalle, la información empresarial.
- Network creation and positioning
- Corporate identity applied to social networks
- Network maintenance
- Graphic material to support social networks
- Advertising and corporate microvideos
Products and services which are not correctly positioned, even if they are of excellent quality, will not be consumed unless they are sold correctly. Marketing is the main discipline that allows you to place your products and services on the market.
- Marketing and online campaigns
- Marketing and offline campaigns
- Advice on advertising positioning
- Social media advertising management
- Email marketing
- Content marketing and copywriting
Social Media Marketing uses a set of specialized tools, analysis, procedures and actions to open different communication channels on websites and social networks and expand, even more, the range or business segment.
- Community management for social media profiles
- Community management for events
- Personalized promotions in social networks
- Creation of specialized strategies in social networks
- Advice on brand philosophy in the networks
Social networks for content creation, and more specifically, YouTube and Twitch, are media that, linked and promoted through other social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, can make an activity – not necessarily business related – become an economic source passively (income from views, donations …) or actively (sponsorships and promotions). The correct advertising and graphic management of these channels can be a remarkable economic and expansive opportunity.
- Advice on planning and setting channel objectives.
- Content channel branding and management
- Audiovisual material created for content channels
- Creation and design of social networks associated with the main content channel.
- YouTube channel monetization campaign
Having experts who can analyze your business activity according to its corporate philosophy, products and services, communication channels, positioning… is, most likely, a strategy that will change the course towards achieving the objectives of a company.
- Market research
- Image and corporate identity study
- D.A.F.O. Analysis
- Detection of market niches
- Analysis of products and services with a view to their promotion.
- Commercial and media viability of products and services
3D infoarchitecture allows to visualize spaces, whether interior or exterior, related to architecture and interior design, before being built or constituted. This lures potential clients and it works as a preview of the project execution, in order to optimize the costs of execution, planning and satisfaction with the project already completed.
- Architecture of public, business and institutional buildings
- Architecture of privately constructed buildings (private houses)
- Projection of urbanizations
- Interior design and decoration
- Public spaces
- Exhibition spaces and galleries
Technical projects can be represented with 3D technical infographics. They range from the operation of a mechanism or industrial / domestic processes to the previous representation of large engineering projects of all kinds, both civil and military, through the preview of a project before and after its prototyping or release to the market.
- Operation of industrial processes
- Operation of engineering tools and applications
- Representation of vehicles, tools and products
- Representation of industrial and commercial prototypes
- 3D information representation and design
- Simulation of real products (or prototypes) in operation
- Projection of bases and installations (Civil and military projects)
- Creative and technical representation of special vehicles (Civilian and military projects)
- Training content (Civilian and military projects)
It is ideal to have a realistic preview of the project before it is carried out, whether for one-off event projects or for permanent exhibition and sales premises. Thanks to 3D renderings, it is possible to propose a project with a preview that will save possible rethinking and planning costs.
- Design and representation of premises
- Design and representation of advertising stands
- Representation of the space of major events, exhibitions and trade fairs
- Automotive Dealer Representation
TO YOUR NEEDS
No matter how wide it is the range of services we offer, you may not find how our agency fits into your project. If so, you can always contact us, propose a project and see how we can help you. If we have never done it before, we will look for the most professional way to approach it thanks to our agencies associated to our projects.
If you already know which of our services you will need for your project, contact us to make sure you don’t miss anything. Our clients enjoy much more when they actively participate in the projects, providing the personality and exclusivity they need and obtain after a complete and satisfactory process.
Suscríbete a nuestro newsletter… GRATIS!